So this post should be about the end of our week in Indy but I'd rather babble...
We had an entire day of rain yesterday then I had an entire evening of a MIGRAINE FROM HELL! It was the worst I have had in a long time. It was unique and annoying and painful but thanks to medication and a patient family I survived and woke up a newish person.
The boys are getting on each others nerves so right now they are separated. Will has some pals over here at the house and Nic is at the foster home that will keep him in the event of my untimely death. Just kidding, kind of.
We stayed in all day yesterday and have been a bit more productive today. Each boy got their eyes examined and they are good to go using their current prescription of glasses. Yeah! I just saved $300! After the exam we completed the shopping on Will's school supply list and bought a couple of grocery items then headed home. This afternoon has been a good mix of progress and chillin. I should try to get some more progress in before Fred gets home. The good news is that I have a PLAN for dinner, this is quite unusual, and everyone should be home to enjoy.
I feel like summer is winding down around here. We still have nearly one full month before school starts but it is going to be a busy month none the less. Nic goes to his leadership academy next week M-F and is excitedly nervous, as am I! Will and I will spend lots of quality time together and hopefully his friends will get him through the week without his brother.
We get Nic Friday afternoon then have a couple of hours to kill before Will's Birthday Bash! 3 RSVP's so far plus my own kids so we are getting there. The week after Will's b-day we have dentist appointments, I think Will needs a shot/booster and back to school boot camp for Junior High. Then we will be busy busy busy counting down the hours until school starts, getting PTA stuff ready, selecting the perfect outfit and looking over school cafeteria menus. I CAN'T WAIT! I just love back to school time. Wish I needed a new notebook!
3 comments:
or a thing of loose leaf paper? Just because? I keep picking up a few extra of all of those 'deals' just because you can't turn down penny pencils or quarter crayons.
Enjoy your month... my job starts Monday. BOOOOO.
or a thing of loose leaf paper? Just because? I keep picking up a few extra of all of those 'deals' just because you can't turn down penny pencils or quarter crayons.
Enjoy your month... my job starts Monday. BOOOOO.
Post a Comment