Sunday, July 5, 2009

Disney!!!!! Not enough time for words but here are some pics!

Fred trying Mexican Coke product that he had never seen in Mexico. Go figure...

Will pumped about the American idol Experience! We each had our favorites.


Will and me taking a trip on the Astro Orbiter. It was HIGH!

The boys ready to play Toy Story Mania Mid-way Games.



Nic's dessert at LeCellier in Canada. I think it was called S'more. The marshmallow on the stick was roasted and dipped in sprinkles.



Will after 4 hours at Disney Quest. Their new favorite theme park by Disney. Full of "virtual" games and rides.


A hidden Mickey I found on our headboard. I was so excited because I always look for hidden Mickeys and rarely find them. Yay me!



Building a car at the Lego store. We have this on our MUST DO list each and every trip!

The Welcome Home picture at our resort.


Hey, it's a start. I'll fill in the blanks some day...

1 comment:

Dunhams said...

What an awesome trip! It looks like you guys had a great time!