
I LOVED this show this past fall and was a very faithful viewer. I seem to have my favorite shows every season and this was the TOPS this year. I am so sad that we won't get a new episode until April but am certain that it will be worth the wait. In the meantime I am wearing out my new Glee Soundtrack CD's that my BFF Denise got me for Christmas. Can you wear out a CD? Thankfully I am listening to them on my computer, MP3 and in the car so I am spreading the love between formats.
My favorite song is on Volume #1 track 17 "Defying Gravity" I currently have it on repeat in the van. That can only happen when the kids aren't with me but it is fun when it does. I try to hit that elusive high F! Not even sure if I could but it's fun to try. Will gets really embarrassed when I rock out in the car but I want him to remember my silliness when I am too old to be silly. That won't happen anytime too soon though so I hope he has a great memory.
I sincerely wish that this show was more kid friendly but it is not quite safe enough for my audience. The boys were able to watch one episode off the DVR but it still had some challenging themes in it. Hopefully the good themes of tolerance and perseverance were what the kids took with them. Maybe once the baby is born, the divorce happens etc we can consider the boys adding it to their watch list. Maybe...

Ok, enough of my babble. I am listening to the soundtrack now and it just makes me smile!
Happy Hump Day!
1 comment:
okay, not sure that I have ever heard of this show. What is it about?
Post a Comment