Monday, January 11, 2010

Monday

My family on New years Eve/Christmas 2009

Today I had a plan. So far the plan has been tweaked and added to and adjusted but it felt really good to have a plan. Even if it did need to be changed.

Fred just called to warn me that he would not be home at a reasonable hour. He had pretty high hopes when he left for work but now realizes that it's just not gonna happen. I am just thrilled that he took the time to call and give me the heads up! And, it's only 3 so I can put the defrosting turkey back in the fridge and adjust dinner accordingly.

One thing I just did that was not part of my plan was to pull some pics off my camera. I'll add a few to this post from December and I'm planning on a longer post with some pics from last week.
Jen and Landry having sooooo much fun bowling!
Hams? Oh yeah!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI! Glad you are back, we missed you and your blog! Glad to have your music list back. Nice of you to find songs I like for me!!
We miss you here in cold Iowa. January isn't my favorite time of year but we go to Lion King on Sunday. It may be 40 degrees by then........bet that changes :)

Hi from all of us here at WMHS!!!