It has been WAY toooooo long since I have posted and I am sorry. If there is anyone left out there reading I think I may try to get back to updating more frequently. I do find myself with more time here and there and I just really need to decide how I spend that time. Sharing a bit of myself seems like a good enough choice. Last week I had the pleasure of spending some time with Grandma Mary, Fred's grandmother on his mom's side. She is 95 years young and is facing some challenges of late. She is an amazing person and is sharp! She was sharing stories of her youth as if it were yesterday. My memory stinks and I am still on the young side. I decided that in order to remember some of the most important moments in life maybe I need to document more. I am really slacking in the scrapping department, working on that too by the way, but the 'ol blog should be doable... If I choose to DO!
Well, we at the Baker house are in the throws of summer 2010. We have returned from our summer trip to Indiana and have even made it to Austin and San Antonio for a little staycation fun. We have a couple more items on the calendar for the summer but nothing too major. I am headed to the Texas PTA convention in Austin at the end of the month and Nic is attending a Junior Police Academy as well. WB is chillaxin in the best ways he knows how and will also be playing baseball this fall. We have some shopping to do to get ready for that commitment!

On our way to our first stop in Indy we took a detour to the Rose Hulman Institute of Technology campus. The boys were pretty impressed with Fred's college but were a little taken back by the condition of the Triangle Fraternity House.
Well, I think I will throw up a couple of cool pics from our trip to Indiana last week and leave it at that for now. I am going to work on composing some deep thoughts in my head to share in another post next week. Stay tuned!
Fred chillin with newest niece Caroline and the Jerry and Betsy Traub bunch! All 17 of us. This is the first time since we have all been married that we have all been together including our wonderful spouses. It was a great time and would have only been made better if it were about a week longer. There never seems to be enough time!
1 comment:
Love the pictures, especially the one of the entire Traub clan! I just happened to be noodling around because I woke up WAY too early for VBS. Keep the good stuff coming.
Post a Comment