I am thankful for.... blessings... so many blessings. Home, comforts, love, healthy kids, family, opportunities.
From the kitchen... No plans to cook tonight. I am on a little bit of a strike. Maybe I'll post on that later but maybe not.
I am creating... In my head I am creating a PTA membership form for 2010-2011. I need to get it out of my head and into the computer.
I am reading... "Love Ellen" by Betty DeGeneres. I am going to my first book club meeting next week to discuss "Sarah's Key" can't recall the author. Looking forward to that!
I am hoping... That this afternoon and evening go smoothly. School projects, meeting and potential weather in the mix make things exciting.
I am hearing... The sound of my dryer working on the second load of the day. Good progress!
One of my favorite things... Is a sign that hangs by my computer that says "May my home always be too small to hold all my friends." I think about that today because I had a desire to downsize my house today. Not that it will happen, just feels like a lot of unused space and places to drop things.... which leads to...
Around the house... There are LOTS of Hot Spots that need my attention. I am making a list and am going to ask the boys for some help today and tomorrow to get it under control before the weekend.
Plans for the rest of the week... Nic had a big project due today at school so I am anxious to hear how that goes. Will has his big living history project due Friday. We need to finish some things up for that tonight. I have a couple of meetings and I am waiting on some results from a Dr. Appt I had yesterday. Never a dull moment as much as I wish there were...
Ok, off to check mail, hit a Hot Spot then head to school for a meeting. Bring it!
From the kitchen... No plans to cook tonight. I am on a little bit of a strike. Maybe I'll post on that later but maybe not.
I am creating... In my head I am creating a PTA membership form for 2010-2011. I need to get it out of my head and into the computer.
I am reading... "Love Ellen" by Betty DeGeneres. I am going to my first book club meeting next week to discuss "Sarah's Key" can't recall the author. Looking forward to that!
I am hoping... That this afternoon and evening go smoothly. School projects, meeting and potential weather in the mix make things exciting.
I am hearing... The sound of my dryer working on the second load of the day. Good progress!
One of my favorite things... Is a sign that hangs by my computer that says "May my home always be too small to hold all my friends." I think about that today because I had a desire to downsize my house today. Not that it will happen, just feels like a lot of unused space and places to drop things.... which leads to...
Around the house... There are LOTS of Hot Spots that need my attention. I am making a list and am going to ask the boys for some help today and tomorrow to get it under control before the weekend.
Plans for the rest of the week... Nic had a big project due today at school so I am anxious to hear how that goes. Will has his big living history project due Friday. We need to finish some things up for that tonight. I have a couple of meetings and I am waiting on some results from a Dr. Appt I had yesterday. Never a dull moment as much as I wish there were...
Ok, off to check mail, hit a Hot Spot then head to school for a meeting. Bring it!

No comments:
Post a Comment