I just went back and read some stuff from 2007 and just had a blast walking down memory lane. It was fun to read about my friends K and S that I used to work with in Iowa and to read about all of the snow days we had back then. It was fun to look at pictures of my brother and his wife when they came to Iowa for Thanksgiving dinner in 2007 and we had a silly baby shower with just four people in attendance. Now that baby is almost 3 and has a baby sister. Time sure does fly.
So as I consider 2011 and set some goals, that may or may not be achievable, I think that writing should definitely be on the list. So it shall be. I am working on my OLW for the year and some resolutions. Tis the season. Stay tuned!

Image by Kristina B
No comments:
Post a Comment