Monday, April 30, 2012

I think I'm changing my word...

I have been thinking about it for a few weeks. Probably really a few months. Since I chose it. I recall second guessing my words each year but this time it is different. I think I'm really going to change it.

I fear that the PRESSURE of INTENTION is too much for me right now. I need to cut myself some slack. I need to take it day to day. I need to have some FUN! INTENTION is just too serious and business like. My boys are growing up to fast. My hubby and I haven't been on a FUN date in who knows how long. My friends think that lunch with me is like and Amway sales pitch. Something is wrong here. I need to right the course. Gonna sleep on that and make a new plan to start out my MAY.

Stay tuned!

No comments: