I have my new word. SIMPLE. Yep, it's the one. It involves very little pressure and a whole lot of peace. It is good for the body, the soul and the psyche. It will benefit my family, my friends, my organizations, my community and ME!
I have dusted off a few titles about simplification and will skim them as I have time. I think that soaking in the work is a great place to start.
Looking at my calendar for the week and seeing no less than 37 commitments that I have written down and I am not even worried. Do you know why? Because I know that I can not be in more than one place at a time. Because one person can only do the tasks of one person. Because I know that it takes time to get from point A to point B and I will sing along to the radio between those points. Simple joys await me this week. I hope I can see those simple joys and perhaps even stop long enough to take a picture.
I am moving into my day with such excitement and feeling very light about having let go of INTENTION. It was too much. I know that now. My SIMPLE life is going to be amazing!
No comments:
Post a Comment