Monday, February 4, 2013

4 for 4!


I am 4 for 4 for my LOAD213 challenge.  Saturday I had a terrible migraine, yesterday I struggled with The Crud and today I am still recovering BUT despite the minor challenges I have completed 6 pages and am really happy with the results. They make me smile.

Scrapbook a perfect day


Showing off my IMperfect tile with a "t" from an "f" and not enough room on the card.

Scrapbook something important but often overlooked page 1


Scrapbook something important but often overlooked page 2



Scrapbook a Goal page 1
Scrapbook a goal page 2

We also bought a new toy this weekend, a Kindle Fire 8.9".  I am wanting to get an iPad Mini but Fred is looking for an open box deal at Best Buy.  We trekked around on Saturday and didn't catch a deal on a mini but did find the Kindle a little cheaper. It's a fun little toy and will be my answer for a while until I get a deal on a mini. I think I want something just a little smaller.

1 comment:

Megan said...

These pages look awesome! I miss scrapbooking. I have shoe boxes full of pictures! Wish I had your motivation =P