My OLW for 2015 is WRITE. I have thought long and hard about this for more than a month and have decided that an action word would be a good choice for the year. My previous choices have been more abstract, not easily measured or monitored. This one is an exception. That excites me.
I will be looking for some writing prompts to challenge myself beyond my comfort zone. My simple goal is to write everyday. Hopefully this will be something of substance but I realize at some point it may just be a To Do list. I have to accept that there will be those days.
Some of the topics I could touch on quite regularly could be...
Family updates, the boys are pretty busy these days.
Travel memories, We have put some miles on ourselves in the last 5 years and I havent' scrapped them too much.
Community happenings.
Best practices and Booster Beginning ideas based on my personal experience over the past 6 months.
Book reviews, because along with my goal to write I also have a goal to read.
The struggle with clutter, I do live it. My work space right now is atrocious.
So I guess that will be enough to call it a day. I apologize if this posting is too mundane. Such is my life right now. It'll pick up real soon with the kids back to school and Fred back to work on Monday.

No comments:
Post a Comment