Stole/borrowed this from Living Proof Ministries Blog... Kinda fun!
What are 10 things -right off the top of your head- that we would know about you only if we knew you really well? 10 random things ranging anywhere on your personal map that make you a tad distinctive? Or just plain weird? Think quick! Don't go for deep. Go for quirky. Don't try to put them in any kind of order and don't make them long. Just type.
1. Foam gives me the heeby jeebies.
2. I can't drink Coke with ice without a straw. The ice hurts my teeth.
3. I have four major scars on my body and they all have stories that go with them (some are related)
4. There is a "right" way to load the dishwasher in my house.
5. I HATE to clean!
6. I LOVE clean bedsheets that have a hint of bleach smell.
7. I have 5 false teeth.
8. I have a desire to be a published writer someday.
9. My dream job would be working at The Container Store M-F from 9-2.
10. I believe that less is more in MANY aspects of my life.
Not too quirky and perhaps a little deeper than I thought. I am listening to the washing machine work as I type this and I found myself wandering to "cleaning" quirks. Funny how life leads me.
Happy Sunday!
No comments:
Post a Comment