1. Scrapper, card maker or both? Both, I have made more cards than pages in the last year or so because they are faster to get done!
2. How long have you been scrapping, making cards or both? I have been scrapping formally since 1998 but did it before it was "cool" back in grade school and high school. I have since torn all of those books up since most were dangerous magnetic albums.
3. Do you prefer to work alone or go to crops and classes? I go back and forth. If I am on a mission and prepare well a crop works for me. If I am messing around and lack direction I should do that on my own time.
4. What are your favorite embellishments? I am all over the place with that. I like paper tags, went through a metal phase and have a lot of ribbon I should be using more!
5. What is your favorite paper brand? I like Yellow Bicycle and American Crafts but will buy anything that makes me smile!
6. What is your favorite tool? My 12 inch cutter is my most used. My punches are probably my favorite.
7. What is your favorite type of ink? I like the Cat's Eye chalks for hitting edges and CTMH inks for stamping.
8. Who is your scrap idol? I admire lots of talented artists. Some are well known some are my neighbors and friends! (Lucky me!)
9. Is there something that you bought that you regret getting or never use? If I did I lost it in my house fire and didn't replace it.
10. Do you have your own scrap space or do you work in a shared area? I am very blessed to have a beautiful scrap space that I should use more often than I do.
11. Are you a chronological, reverse chronological or random scrapper? I used to be chrono but have moved to random and love the freedom and lack of pressure. That said I still harbor guilt about the unfinished years and hope to get back to them someday...
12. What is your scrapping style if you have one? I am simple but every once in awhile I try to kick it up a notch. Doing mostly "boy" pages I don't get too fancy and fluffy.
13. What is on your work area right now? I half finished page titled "A family that plays together stays together!" of a trip to an arcade and putt-putt place place.
14. What is your favorite adhesive? The purple one or the one that is on sale!
15. What technique have you never tried that you would like to? Sewing on my page with a sewing machine.
16. Are you on or have you ever been part of a design team? No
17. Have you even had your work published? No
18. Are you a consultant for any company? No but I have thought about it MANY times!
19. Do you subscribe to any monthly kit clubs? Nope, too cheap!
20. Do you have a minimal stash of supplies or are you a collector? Collector for sure!
21. Are you a sketch user, scrap lifter or do you come up with your ideas on your own? I go through phases where every idea I implement I have stolen/scrap lifted. I even have a book called "Lifted" Sometimes I surprise myself though and come up with a BRILLIANT idea on my own.
22. Do you participate in any online challenges? If so, which ones? No
23. Do you own any die cutting machines? If so which one(s)? I have a Sizzix Sidekick and a Cricut. We use the Cricut for school projects more than scrapping but I do remember that I have it sometimes.
24. Are you a Stickleser (is that even a word)? I have use Stickles a couple of times but always on a "girl" page or project.
25. What is your favorite scrapbooking topic? My kids of course but I have been doing some personal documenting so that people know about me when I have forgotten about myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment