Saturday, July 2, 2011

Clean up mean INSPIRATION!

SO I am cleaning out my email inbox that has WAY too many emails in it and as I delete I keep soming across notices of comments on my blog. These notices are from 2007 and 2008, which just tells you how many emails I have in my inbox. Now I delete the "junk" but those comments I kept. No need really, they are here on my blog, but I did. Well, as I look back at the comments I am reminded that I received those comments because I USED to write regularly and share things that people took the time to comment on. I wrote about funny childhood memories, anecdotes of my beautiful children and about the "happening" life that I once lived.

It is time to be INSPIRED and get back to writing! I heard from a friend recently that you can call yourself a writer IF you write every day. I am hoping that by the end of the summer I can call myself a writer and a walker/exerciser. Just one step at a time and I should get there!

No comments: