The absolute highlight of my week was getting my first ever pedicure on Thursday. Does that give you any indication of the lack of excitement in my week?
We had daddy home all week. That was fun.
I cooked M-W then had Chick-Fil-A night on Thursday.
I had my annual physical and am working with my new Dr. on a new plan for heading off the migraines before they start.
No one stayed home from school sick this week.
We might be done with all of the open issues with the reconstruction company.
My fridge saw another repair man this week.
I scrapbooked today!
My dog is getting better with the help of antibiotics and so am I.
My hubby did the treadmill stress test today and passed with flying colors. How does that happen?
The sun is shining although it is not quite as warm today. It is still much warmer than Iowa, South Dakota and Indianapolis. Sorry friends. I do know that it will bite me in the butt this summer when it is 110 out and I am miserable.
3 comments:
What is with you girls i took your sister to her first Pedi, i dont get it....
If your sister says she wants to be just like you....don't listen
Mom beat me to it... This week (and possibly this week only) I want to be you. Shopping, pedicures, husband at home, no sick kids, warm weather--what is not to like? My shopping consisted of Kroger (for 2 hours without kids THANKS Mom!), quick showers every day, Shannen in Kentucky and working "extra" because it is Easter week, pukey and poopy Landry, and more rain and cold than warm and sun! YEAH I WANT TO BE YOU!!!!!!!!!!
Happy Easter, by the way. As I keep saying to myself "this too, will pass"
Post a Comment