A trip to the 6th Floor Museum in Dealy Plaza to learn about the life and death of JFK. Nothing wrong with a little history lesson over summer vacation.

Nic wins a Great Debater award from his 5th grade teacher, Mrs. Duke. By the way there was no competition for said award. He won hands down.

Nic's 5th grade party had an Oscar's/Movie theme. My pal Sabrina and I went to GoodWill to see if we could find outfits that might be Oscar worthy. I found nothing but a memory... Imagaine this as a balloon skirt and throw a little rinestone action on the neckline and you have a great dress that Jen and I wore a few years back....

Nic "graduating" 5th grade. That is his principal Mrs. Kazanski.

Nic and his pal Alex walking the red carpet as they got on the bus to head to the movies.

Lunch just yesterday at GoGo Burger in downtown Frisco. So many fun and yummy places to eat around here.

Me filling water balloons for the 3rd grade field day. I am guessing this was only #4 of 100 since I was still smiling at this point.

Nic ans some pals at the Frisco ISD night at the Frisco Rough Riders Baseball Game.

In the 10th inning they had lost interest in the game but were still having a BLAST!

Dippin Dots in the commemorative helmet, inning #4.

Me, Will and my three chins. I love taking shots of us together but sure don't need any company.

Will and is WONDERFUL 3rd grade teacher, Mrs. Rutter. We will miss her.

Will at the Crawford Oasis.

Will and his pal, MF. I hope they get in the same class again next year. She is a great friend.

Nic at the Crawford Oasis.

A rousing and I do mean ROUSING game of Trouble the night before IN company heads home.

Had to take the Hoosiers to Dickie's for Texas BBQ. Yum!
2 comments:
before I read your "explanation" of that dress... I thought, "Oh, that looks just like that cute dress we had in the late '80s..."
Good times, good times.
Looks like you are settled in as well as anyone could down there. I sure hope we can come and visit before you move again :)
Take care!
trenton had mrs. rutter too. he really liked her!
Post a Comment