One year ago today I awoke in a hotel in Plano, TX relatively homeless, ie did not own a home. By the time I went to bed that night I had signed not only my life away, but my husband's as well, and once again was a homeowner.

A year later I am tired, happy, loved, and did I mention tired. I am ready for a VACATION! So, my hope is that in about 48 hours I can sink into an airplane seat and watch the clouds float by as I anxiously look forward to landing near Mickey's house and spending a week as his guest. I am in the throws of preparing for our trip but did want to put in a little up-date. I am also going to do a second post with a bunch of pics from June thus far. It's been crazy busy in a very good way.
No comments:
Post a Comment