Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Rainy Tuesday

The storms started around 4 I think. It woke me up every time it rumbled and that was a bunch! Today is going to be another LONG day.


The kids are wrapping up school in 2 days and we are running hard to the end and beyond. I don't think I'll be resting until late June. That will be nice.


Today I am getting my toes done for the second time in my life. It is my little treat to myself before this CRAZY 5th grade party tomorrow. After toes I get to take Nic to the Dr to have his feet checked then back to school to decorate for the party. Then it's time to come home and fill water balloons for the 3rd grade party that might get rained out anyway. That would be a HUGE bummer. After balloons I have a PTA meeting tonight then I get to come home and work on end of year treats for the teachers and staff.


Our first year in TX has been overall one of the best yet. The boys did wonderfully and the staff did all they could to make us feel welcome and lead my boys in the right direction. I wish I could be more generous but all the same I hope they like what I have planned. it's cute and SWEET and I'll post a picture once I have a finished product!


Well, I should go get my things together for running today. I have been doing my busy work and making phone calls this morning while it continues to rumble outside. It's nearly as loud as my tummy. Maybe I should eat something before I head to the nail salon. The pedi girls might get annoyed with the churning of my tummy while they work.

No comments: