Thursday, January 6, 2011

6 days in already? WOW!

So the week had been pretty mellow.Kids are back in school. I am trying to not run around and spend any money since all of the Dec CC bills are here. I was Martha Stewart yesterday when I stayed home, made lasagna and foccacia bread from scratch all the while laundry sheets and other stuff.

Today I was in bed. After I got the kids out the door I went back to bed. I do this sometimes and it is GREAT! Anyway I was resting pretty well when I got a call to sub. Thinking about the bills and my wonderful friends in the office I said YES and set about my day.

I didn't need to be at school till 11:30 but I got moving and made myself presentable and headed out to run an errand before heading to school. I put in my time at school and even got to press some VERY important buttons to turn off a fire alarm after a drill. The pressure I tell ya! They do not pay me enough! Tee Hee. Yes, they do. I might even do it for free. Actually sometimes I do sub for free. Let's not make too much of that though. I prefer to get paid.

Anyway I did my time in the office came home changed clothes and went back to school for a meeting. It is time to plan the end of the year 5th grade party and since I participated with Nic I feel the need to be involved with Will. It's only fair right? Well, the meeting was a good start. There were a dozen people there ready to make it fun! YEAH! I committee of 12 is BIG but the party is a BIG deal so we'll need all hands on deck.

After the meeting I returned home and helped with homework for a few before typing minutes from the party meeting. My job is done for the week.

I am soooooo looking forward to tomorrow. I am helping my pal Susan set up for a SCRAPBOOKING weekend at her house that I get to attend! Then I am going to lunch with the core of the Band Boosters then I am coming home to pack and stack and head to Susan's. It has been WAY TOO LONG since I scrapped and I am excited. CAN YOU TELL?????

So to prepare for that kind of fun. There will be food and drink and music and dancing and scrapping of course. I need to get to bed! Hoping I can grab some inspiration in my dreams tonight.

No comments: