This past week or two have been challenging for both boys as they wrap up a grading period, take semester exams and begin taking TAKS practice tests. It often amazes me how hard they work and how successful they are and how seriously they take it all. I mean they aren't slackers and for that I am so proud! My boys are smart but can choose to be lazy or motivated and I am always thrilled when they choose to be motivated!
The schools that the boys attend are both the type that will not let them slack. They are watched and counted and supported and that is GREAT stuff! I just wanted to take a second as Will writes a final copy of a paper on Madame Marie Curie and Nic studies for his final semester test which is Science to acknowledge that I see that they are driven. I see that they put in the time and I know that it is partly my responsibility and but mostly theirs to complete and success and commit! I love my boys!
No comments:
Post a Comment