Monday, June 25, 2007

12 hours later and $38 at Target...

Well it is 12 hours later and I am tired but accomplished. Nic got to ISU and back with little issue. He does have homework tonight for the math class and as I sure you recall the engineer daddy is out of town. Let's hope I can handle this or maybe I'll need to call Denise.

Will and I didn't have too tough of a time keeping busy this AM. We went to Hobby Lobby and each got a treat, well, Will got one set of markers and I got three things for scrappin. Then we went to Hastings and bought Nic a Gryfindor shirt and Will bought a Magic Treehouse book. Next we went to the park, he ran and made new friends, I read "O." Finally we went to Panera before the lunch rush and ate and read in the cool restaurant. Our quick trip to Target was effient and by then we had heard from Nic and were free to head home until after his second class. Before we left the big city we stopped at Sherwin Williams and Sam's.

When we got home I started taping off the bathroom and knocked out quite a bit of it before we needed to head back to get Nic. Whew, no wonder I am beat. Throw into that day the fact that I found out that I my dental insurance had mysteriously been cancelled back in March so my visit last week wasn't covered. Oops, better work on that! OK enough. I'll write again when there is something worth writing. Maybe in 10 mins. Just kidding!

No comments: