Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Bring it!

They day from H*** is tomorrow and I am ready. Sara came to get directions for taking Nic tomorrow and she seems prepped. I of course forgot to pay her but Nic can do that for me tomorrow. I have started to get stuff ready for day camp and am feeling on top of that too. I feel like I should wear jeans to avoid ticks and poison ivy but jeans in June. Ugh! What is a girl to do? I will survive.

Will seems quite excited about camp. I hope it is all that and a bag of chips for him. I hope he can make some connections so the return on Friday without me is easy enough.

I finished about 90% of the bathroom priming today. I am sore but am feeling REALLY good about getting the job pretty far along. It was tedious and the second coat will go easily for whoever does it. Fred probably, he is one to take over where I left off. I appreciate that about him:)

I though I might be more prophetic today but I am just not feeling it. I had moments of joy today as I primed, as I drove along and sang out loud with Mylie Cyrus, as I ate my first Papa John's pizza in about 2 years. I thought it had only been since we moved but then I remembered that the Papa John's in Canton closed before we moved and that I had lost the joy quite awhile ago. I love Papa John's! It was a worthwhile treat for a job well done. Yeah me!

I hope to have some exciting stuff to add tomorrow about day camp! I must remember my hat! I am sure it is going to be a hot one. Until then...

No comments: