I have kept up with this blog for a whole week! I am not sure what next week will look like since we will be "on the road" visiting family in Indiana but I should be able to post once or twice I hope!
We are winding down the CRAZY week. Nic had fun at his classes, walked away with a t-shirt, some new acquaintances, and some insight to problem solving, read carefully and check your work for careless mistakes. Will survived day camp without me yesterday, I was so proud of him! He went back with Ben's dad this AM and we will join him for lunch and fun this afternoon. Daddy will not go because he has to put another coat of paint on the bathroom and mow the grass. We work him hard around here!
I had a fun day in the big city yesterday. I hung out there all day while Nic was in class. I shopped, I browsed and I ate. It was strange to be alone but in a good way. I found some great bargains at JoAnn's and bought some useful items at Target, I hit the standard $100 mark pretty easily. I also got myself some pants at the mall and paint for the bathroom. I picked the color with no consultation from anyone I love. It might be a bit bright but I like it and will make it work for sure!
OK, we are out of here in less than 24 hours so I need to get a move on with packing and cleaning, I hope it all goes smoothly. We HAVE to leave at 9:00 tomorrow so that we can get to Indiana in time for dinner! No pressure, my mom just invited a bunch of people over for a cook out, I am actually really excited to see everyone since we haven't been home in 6 months. It is time!
No comments:
Post a Comment