Monday I wanted to do some insurance shopping but woke a bit unmotivated and the weather was not inspiring. Eventually I pulled myself together and headed out. As I was leaving the hood i called my pal Sabrina and she was willing to join me in my great escape/escapade. We ended up having CiCi's for lunch and found a few things off of the insurance replacement list. Fred had left for NY Monday AM so we had a mellow evening and looked forward to a more productive Tuesday.
Well, Monday night I stayed up too late but did work on a plan of attack for Tuesday. I had specific items chosen to look for at specific stores and planned to make great progress on "the list". Well, I should have known that Target would not be done as quickly at it could have been so I only got to two more stores and Kroger before I needed to be home to meet the boys. Managed to knock out enough and planned to go out again on Wednesday.
Well, plans are made to be changed right? I got a call from school on Wednesday asking me to sub on Wed and Thurs for the computer teacher. With no good reason to say no and lots of reasons $$$ to say yes I got myself to school and pretended to teach computers. It was a pretty great gig for two days but unfortunately I think I picked up a little bug along the way. I guess if I am going to sub I need to take some vitamins and build up my immunity a bit. Friday I was still felling fine so I attended the volunteer luncheon at school then worked a 3 hour shift helping with a water station at field day. It was a totally fab day and the kids had a blast. i stayed busy and out of trouble and brought home a sunburn to boot.

Friday afternoon/evening turned into our regular kids run wild and parents visit while we watch them night. We eventually came in and ordered some yummy pizza for dinner at 8:30. Better late than never!
Today I woke up at 1:30AM. Tried to fall back asleep and finally gave up and hopped on the computer from 2-4. A storm rolled in that then kept me up a bit longer. I FINALLY fell back asleep and got up for the day around 8. It has been a long day and I have knocked out a box or two of tissues. I have tried very hard to do enough but not too much around the house. I did go out a bit ago to get some cold meds from CVS so I hope I can sleep a little better tonight.
I am very hopeful that tomorrow will be a better day. I would love to get to the mall and check out the new Lego store that opens this weekend. I have a few items off of the insurance list that I need to get there too so that would be a good use of time and resources. I did keep up on the laundry today but should pay some bills tomorrow as well. We'll see what the day holds...
No comments:
Post a Comment