Monday, May 18, 2009

Progress and Privacy

Seems like the world is shrinking everyday. And as more people know more people they also know more about those people's business. Goings and comings. Actions and reactions etc.


Like, those of you who follow me on Facebook know that I had hamburgers for dinner. Yum. Those of you who read this blog know that I left my house on Sunday. Apparently some people are bothered by other people knowing quite so much info. Fred recently read an article about identity theft and it seems that I have shared too much in the last two years. Not that I want to take a word of it back. I get it though. I respect that. So here's the deal. I am going private with this blog...

What does that mean? Does it mean that I can not follow Susan through her amazing, wonderful, exciting and adventure filled life anymore? NO! You just need to have my permission to do so and then log-in to read the latest. Not so hard really. Lots of people do it. Now I am going to be one of them.


So, effective June 1, 2009 you will need to ask my permission just one time to follow me on my journey through space and time. I highly recommend that you ask, and if I know you I'll say YES! It's gonna be a fun summer and you wouldn't want to miss out would ya?


If you have any questions just leave me a comment and I'll be in touch!

3 comments:

Dunhams said...

I totally understand about all that...obviously :) Please add me to your blog b/c I definitely don't want to miss out on your summer!

Colleen said...

So what does a person need to do to be added to a blog list so that you can continue to read it?

Betsy said...

Look, I did it without help! Mmmm...what did you disclose?

and we still have to do those wierd word verification thingies? Give me a break will ya????