The joy that they bring me far outweighs the frustration. I am so blessed to have these boys and I hope that I am being the best mom, a mom they deserve, each and every day!

For Mother's Day they brought me Cinnamon Rolls in bed this morning and they helped me pick out a new bike! I have to take care of some motherly duties today, my own fault really since I didn't do laundry yesterday, and we are going to go have some fun buying some more replacement stuff today. We are closing in on the d-day date for replacing stuff we lost in the fire so shop we must! Hopefully we can get the shopping and laundry done so I cna go ride bikes with my boys. They are almost more excited than I am. I hope I can keep up, or at least up-right! (The last bike I rode was a stationary one at the gym a few years back.)
No comments:
Post a Comment