Friday, May 1, 2009

Swine Flu Panic & Pizza!

So, I have no worries but apparently plenty of other people do. Fred can't get to Mexico for awhile, not all bad. The rest of the year of faith formation has been cancelled and there will be no hand holding in church for a period of time. There are multiple school districts in our area that are closing to disinfect and highly suggesting that kids and families do not congregate during the closure. It is putting many families in tough spots when it comes to childcare and things. Tough spot to be in. The decision in this house is that FISD gets closed we are headed to Indiana. We'll keep you informed if we start packing the van.


Our week has been mellow here. Pete got some VERY expensive dental work done on Tuesday. I went to the dentist yesterday and it was nearly as expensive or as painful. Thank God. The boys had TAKS tests this week, Math for Will and Science for Nic. They both ran in after school to announce their first place finish. As in, "I was first one done!" We wait a few weeks for the results and hope that everyone does well enough.


School is winding down and we are gearing up for summer here. Plans for the Disney trip are falling into place. We are swapping dog sitting with our neighbors and I have packed my bags in my head two or three times. I am so psyched to get away. I think we are at about 6 weeks. It should fly by... field day, end of school parties, RoughRider Baseball, another special group of guests from Indiana. It will be a blur but I promise to have my camera handy.

Well, I need to go check on the boys and work on the house a few minutes. I am hosting a Domino's House Party tomorrow night. We'll be trying the new Domino's Bread Bowl Pasta. I am all one for pasta and it would be a good pizza alternative. I'll have a full report on Sunday!

No comments: