We got to Indiana in good time. Unfortunately I got a killer migraine on the way so I was not great company through the second 1/2 of IL and into IN. We arrived just a few minutes before the first guests for the cookout so I would call that a success. We were treated to the company of Paul and JoAnne, Anne and Al, Joan, Mike & Sarah, Shannon and Dan, Denise and of course the Priser bunch, Ben and mom and dad. It was a really nice night! The food was YUMO and the evening was comfortable, could not have asked for much better really! Thanks MOM!
We are hanging out this AM, we have a lunch date with Jen and the kids at CEC and Fred is going to get two new tires on the van. I hope to do some shopping this afternoon and YEAH! My mom is giving Pete a haircut/shave. He hasn't had a "real" cut since December so he was due for sure!
Well, I should move along and get the boys dressed and start our day! I am about ready to reveal this blog to someone other than myself. I hope people don't fall asleep too easily while reading. Drool on a keyboard as not a good thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment