
Remember that I went to Target and had an eye exam last week. Well, I placed the order for my glasses at about 1:30 PM and got a call late yesterday that my glasses were ready. I ran some errands this morning after I took the boys to school and ended up at Target before I was ready to head home. I think this is going to take a lot of getting used to. I have never been one to wear even sunglasses because my whole head is crooked and misaligned so glasses never set right on me. Well, same deal today, I am still out of whack, so I guess I just need to live and learn to love.

Enjoy this silly photo. I laughed out loud really loud and am still grinning about it! Amazing what you can manipulate on a web cam! Happy humpday!
7 comments:
The glasses look good on you, but if you don't like the way they sit, look into contacts. That is the main reason I wear contacts. I could never get the classes to fit my weird head correctly.
You know, I lived with you for more than half my life and I never noticed your head was SOOOOOO small and wiggly! Guess I was just TOOO interested in myself--and keeping YOU off of MY side of the room. I agree with Colleen. I did the glasses thing for WAAAY too long and LOVE the contacts. You might think about it. Good chatting with you this afternoon--always a pleasure to talk instead of just driving and looking at cornstalks!
The corn stlaks will be comming down soon enough Jen!:)
I feel your pain i drove that EVERY DAY to and from home and school and home and work and Home and Home...
There is more then corn in Indiana:)
Cute glasses! I like them!
I must comment on my own blog that I can not look at that picture of my head without cracking up! How lame is my life that a shrunken head is all it takes to get me to laugh?!?!
You look so cute and smart in your glasses. I am going to have to look at your picture again. I didn't think that they were sitting funny on your head. I've had glasses and contacts, and although most people prefer contacts, I prefer glasses. Glasses are easier to clean-- especially when you are tired--and faster to wear.
--Andrea
Second look: First picture is just like I thought: cute and smart. The second picture does look a little crooked though--no duh!
--Andrea
Post a Comment