Sunday, September 28, 2008

Party was a success! Life moves on and on and on.

The boys had a blast with their friends last night and I think a couple of them actually paid attention to the show. We had 11 boys in the house and I have to say that I had no idea what I had gotten myself in to. All in all a good time was had by all and I think that a few of the boys will be welcomed back for a play date now and then, but just one at a time.


Today is done but I have no idea what I accomplished beyond three loads of laundry and some ironing. I am prepping for a mediocre week in terms of responsibilities and I am taking on a bit of a challenge.


I visit this blog by Ali Edwards, a scrapper, I think she refers to herself as a Life Artist to be specific. Well, she had taught a class a few years back called "A week in the life..." Yep, just what the title infers, you document your day to day existence for one week, seven days, approx 168 hours. I am going to take lots of pictures and notes and try to put together a little album about my 7 days within my 37th year. The best thing is that this is my project and I can make it as hard or easy as I want. She has a list of suggestions and others who have taken part in the exercise have some ideas to share as well. I plan to carry my camera everywhere I go and take pictures as much as I feel comfortable. I don't want to freak anyone out but I do want evidence of my week.


Stay tuned I guess... Hope you have a good one!

Gratitudes, there are soooo many...

1. My wonderful husband

2. Nicholas my alpha child, who is bright beyond his years but is so real in his search for friendship and acceptance.

3. William my Omega child, who is so sweet and flippin hilarious that I think he could do improv and be really good.

4. My friends far and near, new and old and everyone in between. I have good friends.

5. My faith, God is good to me everyday. I am a believer from sun-up to sun-down. I am blessed.

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Can't wait to hear how the week in a life challenge goes. That is one of the things that I want to do some week.

Anonymous said...

While you focus on your week...I'm focusing on your countdown clock. I need you home to help me get my blog-a-runnin. You have so much fun with your's.
Mom