So after a short night, a long day and lots of frustration tonight Fred thought we should lay the newly repaired rug under the dining room table. Fine, like not important to me but we'll get it done. So we have all the furniture out the rug spread out and I am carrying a chair back into the room and the D*** Dog get underfoot and I totally fall right after I slam the chair into the buffet. I landed on my elbow and somehow bonked the side of my knee but thankfully there was no blood on the rug. That would have REALLY ticked me off!
So Fred felt sorry for me... He gave me my Valentine Day present tonight. He got me a three month membership to Massage Envy. It is a chain of reputable massage parlors. I get a massage each month for the next three months and if I get addicted I can beg for more. He thought that since I may be sore tomorrow from my splat that I may want to make an appointment. How timely dear mutt. Thanks for making the big reveal come early.
3 comments:
Oh man! I hate when stuff like that happens...glad you're not hurt and that you got a fun present out of it :)
Im happy you didnt hurt our dog, but pete and killian are the best at getting under your feet...
I got a little worried when i started to read this, 1 a pic of pete, 2 fred wanted to lay down.... im happy i read the whole post, i got a little worried...
Is Pete OK?
Post a Comment