Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Houseguest

So we have a house guest this week. That would be Influenza B! I took Will to the Dr. yesterday and she swabbed his nose and he came up positive. I think it may have actually started last week when he was home for a day but no matter, he's got it now and hopefully did not share it with his whole class. Nic will be taking Tamiflu to ward it off of himself but because Fred nor I have established ourselves with a Dr. locally we could not get prescriptions. I am keeping my fingers crossed that neither of us get it and that we can get it out of here before the real house guests show up next week.


My mom and dad are coming down next Wednesday and I am so excited. I am only a little nervous because the futon mattress I ordered three weeks ago isn't here yet but I am HOPING that it shows up by next Monday. Pray with me people!


So, We are hanging close to home, me and Will. I did go get the meds for Nic today and some root beer for Will. He is hardly eating anything and I have to totally nag to get him to eat. I am willing to let him have ANYTHING and he wants NOTHING. It's Fat Tuesday does he not know this? I am quite aware of this holiday. Let the fasting commence, tomorrow.


Well, I need to go switch the laundry over and strip my bed. The fun never ends here.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Hang in there sista. I've decided that a trip to the post office (even though I was AT the post office last week) is just too much for me. Your gifts shall arrive via your special guests.
Best of luck with the kiddos. Enjoy Lent--I'm taking this one off!