Monday, February 23, 2009

Monday so Monday

Well, I had a great time scrappin this weekend and completed about 20 pages. I felt really good about my progress. Works of art? Probably not but that is not my goal.

Yesterday I came home around 1 to a boy with a fever. I ran out and picked up dinner around 5 then we all ate and got ready to say goodbye to daddy. The boys got showered, I put my scrap stuff away and Fred finished packing. He had a last minute freak-out when his boss wrote him a note at just about the time he was ready to put his suitcase in the truck, that said "Coat and tie required for evening event." YIKES!

Of course I had not taken his white shirts to the cleaners yet and his only suit wasn't clean either. We found some clean dress pants, a clean shirt that he can iron in Mexico and a tie. No jacket but he'll be fine. It was a stressful little scramble though.

After daddy left we chilled and putzed until bed-time. Will was still fevering and woke up this AM with 101.5. Nic was VERY ticked that Will got to stay home AGAIN and we got into it a little this morning. Not the best way to start the week but what can I say. We were both not rational. We kissed and made up before I took him to school so hopefully this afternoon will go smoothly. I drove to school this morning so I could take Will's Arctic Fox Diorama that was due today. I certainly didn't want anyone to think that he didn't come to school because his project wasn't done so I took the project without the boy.

When I got home I called the Dr. and snagged the last available appt. 3:45 we go right in the middle of DI rehearsal. Thankfully the other team-manage/super-mom should be able to take up the slack of me not being there. I fell badly because I missed the rehearsal on Saturday because I was scrappin and now today for Will. I'm sure I'll make it up somehow.

OK, off to get myself together enough to pick up Nic, go to DI for 20 mins then take Will to the Dr. Kinda hoping he really does have strep or something, I feel bad saying that but you know strep would be better than an undiagnosed fever. I know I'm not alone in that line of thinking. Well, I hope I am not alone.

Ta ta!

No comments: