Thursday, February 5, 2009

Wow! 4 days

What have I done with myself for four days? Honestly, not too much.

I cleaned house.
Got some more stuff from storage.
I read.
I volunteered.
I had lunch with a friend!
I made phone calls.
I did some homework for an on-line seminar I am taking on Simplify 101.
I ordered a mattress so my parents have a place to sleep next month.
I spent a million dollars on ink (actually only $91 but it felt like a lot!)
I cooked a little.
I thought a lot!
I moved piles around.
I shopped at Kohl's for the boys and for the guest bath!
I helped with homework.
I played around on Facebook.
I talked to my Cuz....
I filled my goody bags for my House Party Ziploc party on Saturday!
And probably some other stuff.

Tonight I am going to the kids' school to learn about the Texas required standardized test; TAKS. Can't tell you what that stands for but I bet I'll know in about an hour. Ta ta!

3 comments:

Jen said...

slacker...

Betsy said...

Wish you'd come take care of me! Thanks for ordering a mattress! Guess we better show up!

Sarah said...

Thanks for the mention! Thanks for the chat time, i enjoyed it!