It has been a busy day but a good one. I made some brownies, did some laundry, packed for my scrapbooking weekend across the street and generally worked on the house. I also hosted DI after school and now the kids are out riding their bikes. The weather is quite mild here today with a touch of wind to keep it cool.
I am headed now to make some chocolate covered strawberries to take to my crop tonight and to move my goodies across the street. My neighbor has invited me and some of her other scrapbooking friends to her house for a weekend of creating. I am so excited to join in the fun and to work on my albums. My primary goal is getting my 2004 complete. I was browsing through it the other day and found a bunch of pages that I had left blank and left notes on so I knew what layout belonged there. I ha
ve no idea if I ever printed pics but since I went digital in 2004 I was able to locate the pics on a disk and upload them to Sam's. Love it when a plan works out!
ve no idea if I ever printed pics but since I went digital in 2004 I was able to locate the pics on a disk and upload them to Sam's. Love it when a plan works out!Maybe I'll post pics of my layouts Sunday. Until then ta ta.
1 comment:
I can't wait to come to your house and have you fix my BLOG! Your's is like your scrapbooking....fantastic.
Post a Comment