
I have been a little weepy lately. Cried last week at the "Miracle on the Hudson." Got teary eyed at my boys riding away from me with such ease this morning. I cried this afternoon when two men solemnly swore to uphold and protect the Constitution of my United States of America. I don't want to watch my Oprah recording from today, I will probably cry again.
I am feeling optimistic about all that is to come. Call it hope filled if you will. I am excited that it is a new year, a new start in a newish house in a new state. I have to say that the Texas sunshine has done wonders for my attitude. But I still weep tears of joy. I am human after all.
1 comment:
I cried today too! It was a heartrending moment in time. Someday our grandchildren may ask us "Where were you when............"
Let there be light across the land........
Vicki
Post a Comment