I could probably come up with something to write about today but I think instead I will snag this good idea from another blog that I frequent.
Right Now:
Out of my window: It is a rainy cold day here in TX. The boys so wanted to walk to and from school today but it was raining this AM and will still be raining when it's time to come home.
I am wearing: It's sweater weather so I am wearing my softest brown V-neck and some comfortable jeans. I still have my shoes on because I just got home from a Kroger run!
I am hearing: I can hear the dog behind me snoring and the sounds of animal planet on the TV in the LR. When I went to Kroger I left the TV on for dear Pete. It keeps him from howling at any little noise he hears while we are away.
I am thinking: About whether I should brown the ground beef for tacos now or after the DI meeting. About what snack I feed these DI kids and how hard is homework going to be tonight. Also thinking about getting some insurance work done with Fred before he vacates for the week. There are only so many hours in the day so we'll see what gets accomplished tonight.
I am thankful for: Being back in this house. Even though we were only here for 2 weeks before it does feel like home. Can't wait to get pictures hung on the walls this weekend and get some more goodies from the storage unit.
I am creating: Nothing today:(
I am going: to pick up the boys from school in about 40 minutes and then will hopefully not leave the rest of the day.
I am hoping: That the DI team works well this afternoon and gets some progress made on their script for the competition that is only about 50 days away!
I am reading: Enemy Within by ??? I found this paperback when I was unpacking over the weekend. I think it was made into a movie last year and maybe my mom gave me the book. No matter, it is holding my attention for now.
Around the house: You will find some messes, mostly in the boys' areas, and some piles. Overall things are moving along and items are finding their ways to homes throughout the house or in the donate pile.
One of my favorite things: Lately my shower has turned into one of my favorite things. Usually when we move we install this cheapo little shower head that we have had for many moves that we both like in our master shower. This time the shower is more than acceptable. This is REALLY a great thing because I think we lost that trusty old shower head in the fire.
A few plans for the rest of the week: Getting back into the routine of school is high on my list. The boys did fairly well today, let's hope that continues. We need to find our rhythm in this house and the best process to get the kids out the door in good time. We are also having the rental furniture picked up from the vacation home on Wednesday and Thursday is another Chick-Fil-A fundraiser night. I love those days!
I think that wraps up my right now. I think I should go ahead and brown the ground beef for tacos and I have time to do that before I pick up the boys. Take care all and stay warm!
No comments:
Post a Comment