Well, it is a good thing that we had this receipt habit before the fire because we have to save all receipts for things we are replacing and the process is tedious but quite necessary. Fred and I just worked about 2 hours on receipts and because of our hard work we'll get more insurance money in the next 2-3 weeks. We are also hoping to get our deposit back on the rental house in less than 1 month and should have a little tax refund I hope. January is always a lean month for us. I should remember that, but February perks back up.
I paid bills today, spent a lot of time on the computer and spent some time thinking about stuff... how much we have, how much we don't need, what I think I want surrounding me. The house is coming along but we have a lot of bare walls. We usually have bare walls at places we live. I need to remember that. I really am a less is more person but love the things I love. Here are some examples of things around my house that make me smile. This is stuff I LOVE!

3 comments:
ALL the things I'm glad you still have! Including the LIVE versions.
About the hanging stuff on the wall....I have pictures that you can hang...pictures that I always thought I would hang but never did. Now we have more to hang than I have walls.
Good to catch up. Maybe soon we can do it in PERSON!
mom
I agree most with PIC number 2! Love him too!
So Theresa and I had bought him a seat belt and we never could find it after a few uses, well mom and I cleaned out the front hall coloset this weekend and we found it. GO Figure, give my boy a hug and your boys too
Love you!
I'm glad you love your angel.
--Andrea
Post a Comment