I slipped but I'm back. I thought about blogging about SOPA/PIPA on Wednesday but I couldn't figure out how to block out my banner so I just said skip it. Another day perhaps.
Yesterday I just had too good a day to stop and blog. I think that is a good thing. Today is going gang busters too but I'm going to pause while I wait for my lunch to be delivered.
Yep, lunch. delivered. My pal Jeanne called on her way out to get herself lunch and she offered to get me something too. Just a baked potato but it sounded good and hey FREE delivery can't be beat.
My day started off choppy. Got the kids up and moving. Sent them and Fred out the door and headed back to bed. I slept poorly last night and the sub calls started coming at 5AM! There were MANY sub calls and they were all on the west side or at the middle or high school level. Nothing I felt motivated to respond to in the positive. So, I slept a little longer then had planned to meet my pal Susan at 10 to walk. Well, Griffin came a snuggled at 9:55. A sure sign that I wasn't supposed to walk today. I texted Susan a picture and she wasn't buying what I was selling. Damn. I dragged myself out of bed and we walked. We ran into neighbors, dropped off dry cleaning and had a great 3 mile walk. It was worth the effort. Thank you Susan. Sorry kitty.
Once I got home and cooled down I took care of some lingering PTA business. I have a few more things on my PTA to do list but after lunch. I'll still get them done today. Lots of time.
I also have laundry going and I have a dinner plan! It is shaping up to be a banner day. I hope the boys have a good day at school. Nic is having to say goodbye to a friend who is moving to NV. She has been his buddy for 3.5 year and we will miss BonBon as she moves along on her life adventure. They wanted to have a party at lunch today but the school said no. So, they are gathering in a teacher's classroom after school to hang and snack and linger just a bit longer. I think it is sweet. They come up with the plan all on their own and with just a little prodding got the details worked out. Good stuff.
The weather here in Frisco is AMAZING today. The sun is shining. There is a slight breeze and the sky is BLUE BLUE BLUE. My life is good. No, actually it is AMAZING! And I am so thankful for all of the blessings I have received and hope to continue to receive.

No comments:
Post a Comment