I have never really minded Monday. I am usually ready for a "normal" day after a weekend of less structure so Monday is actually a good day in my book. Tuesday on the other hand isn't always TERRIFIC! Sometimes by Tuesday I have lost my way. My To Do list is usually long but my motivation is short. I often have meetings on Tuesday. So what I am thinking is that on Tuesday I will give myself a blogging break and just post a quick quote or story that I enjoy. Something that made me think or gave me a shiver or perhaps even made me SMILE.
Tuesday will be cut me some slack day around here. Hope you think, or shiver or SMILE right along with me.
Nic playing Ralph Herdman in The Best Christmas Pageant Ever. Within that role he played Joseph in the Christmas Pageant. So sweet to see my boy on stage.
No comments:
Post a Comment