
Yes, tomorrow is the BIG day! We have had a very nice weekend and I am ready. Bring it I say! I have my menu planned for the week. Laundry is caught up. Not quite folded but clean, that is such a great start. I need to work on my thank you notes but they will get done.
We had a decent day yesterday, cleaning and prepping. I got to watch HSM2 and read a bit of 19 Minutes between vacuuming and cleaning the hardwood floors . Fred worked on some lights in the basement and helped keep the laundry moving. Thanks hon!
Today we got up and out to see the Nancy Drew movie at the $1.50 movies. Gotta love a bargain. It was a cute movie, much better than Surf's Up last week! I want to get a few songs from the soundtrack for sure.
OK, off to fold laundry, pick out clothes for tomorrow and get the boys in the shower. I want them to be as fresh as daisies tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment