Friday, August 24, 2007

One week down!


I say to week two, BRING IT! We have no homework tonight - the whole weekend really! That work! Everyone made it to and school on time and in one piece. Well, I was actually about 5 minutes late one day because I needed to be a mom for just 5 minutes more.


The boys are both doing well with their new teachers. Nic says Mr. Taylor is mean, but I clarified, he is mean to everyone, not just Nic. He is an equal opportunity meanie. Will got the important task of assisting the substitute on his third day so obviously she sees great leadership qualities in him. You think I am biased?


Well, we are all in the same room at the same time for the first time all week it seems. Fred has put in a bunch of hours this week at work so I need to be present in his company right now. Even if we are just watching Hannah Montana as a family.

No comments: