Monday, August 13, 2007

What is better than a $2.00 movie?

The answer is a $1.50 movie! Yeah, I was thrilled when the gal said $6.00 for four of us to see a flick. The Surf's Up movie was OK and worth about the $1.50. Fred enjoyed the Live Free and Die Hard flick and probably would have paid more. So be it. We had a tasty dinner at Fazoli's then headed home for more cobbler.

Monday, our last summer Monday. I must be honest and tell you that I didn't shower until 2:00PM. It was wonderful. That will not happen again for a LONG time. Bummer. Now, I had this conversation with a friend today that I am ready to get back to school and get a schedule going again but reading and lounging till 2 is good too. To make up for the lost day we headed back over to Neveda to swim again. The boys did the water slides about 30 times,it seems. They should both sleep well tonight. I am trying to get them in bed at nine so we can get up and going tomorrow morning. I need them to get into the habits that we need during the school year. Habits like getting up and dressed and fed and not turning on anything electronic. We'll need these few days to prepare. Tomorrow is less complicated because we don't really have to leave the house until lunch time for Will's well child check-up. Wednesday and Thursday though I have to work and the boys have a sitter coming, their favorite sitter, Nick. It would be nice if they were fed and dressed before I leave for work, we'll see...

No comments: