Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Still getting by...

We have completed day three, maybe the hottest thus far, and are still hanging in. Day one I had homework, day two, Will had homework, day three, finally both boys had homework. It's all happening just as it should.

I am still struggling for lack of schedule for S & K but we have decided to attempt to build one for each and change as jobs become available. This is probably for the best. I am still not sure about cutting back in my hours but I think I may need to just do it and go back to full time as needed. I should talk to the principal about that soon.

Fred is putting in CRAZY hours this week but seems to be getting lots done too. He had to squeeze in two dental trips this week for cleaning and a filling but still managed to be home for a late dinner tonight and he mowed the grass last night. I am sure he is looking forward to a quiet weekend now that we can almost call hump day over. He may have to cut the grass again though for all the rain we are getting around here. It will be a wet day tomorrow if you believe the weatherman.

Well, I think I have picked up enough. I did one and 1/2 loads of laundry tonight and made dinner. We have nada tomorrow after school so I can wrap up the laundry and continue working with Will and Nic on thank you notes for b-day presents. We must get to those, we have started but the list is generously long. Thanks all!

No comments: