Wednesday, August 8, 2007

What am I doing awake at this hour?

So, for the first time in a LONG time I am awake and alert and it is after midnight! I put the boys to bed around 9:30 and realized that I had laundry in the washer from earlier in the day. I decided to putz in my scraproom until it was dry so I could hang things up. Well, putzin turned in the actual scrappin and I have completed pages to prove it! Check this out...




Someday when the boys are playing virtual games behind sunglasses they will look back at gameboys like I look back at Atari. (not that we had one in our house) I thought I should document the "love" they have for these handhelds!



Thes photos are from our trip to Disney in 2005. Not sure why they are not in that album but it has been completed so I guess these were extras. I thought since the boys look so happy to be brothers at these moments that I could remind them and myself that brotherly love is something special. It has been a long summer with not wnough friends to play with and the boys are easy annoyed with each other. We have survived though and we are better people for it, right?
Well I have a few more pages but I am annoyed with blogger a bit so I will save them for a slow news day, I am sure there will be one soon. Like today I guess. Stay tuned!

No comments: