Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Another day...


Well as Wednesday comes to a close I again can be thankful for SOOO much.


First and foremost, my mom called tonight and I recognized her voice and that made me feel so loved. She is still recuperating for an unknown illness, blood tests should tell more tomorrow, and she loves me and took the time and energy to call me. I am so blessed.


Second and nearly as important, Will and I made a deal that involved "trying" and it worked and he is not in pain tonight. Amen!


Third, my DH called and shared that he bought me a gift. He loves me and that makes me smile even when he is a few states away. It was a silly gift bought out of guilt, not to me, but to the lady who reeled him into her kiosk, but it is thoughtful and sincere and something that I have wanted to try, as I too was intrigued by a lady at a kiosk once, but could never bring myself to buy. Sweet sweet DH.


Fourth, but not least, my godson was traveling to spend the weekend with his dad tonight. He had to fly through Midway out of Indy. His flight was delayed and he got to Midway late and basically missed the last flight to his ultimate destination. Well, the boy talked to the gate agent who called the pilot who turned the plane around and returned to the terminal to get him on board. AMAZING I tell you! His mother's worst fear, her son stranded in an airport overnight, was about to be realized, but it wasn't and he will safely get to his dad tonight.


I need to go and tidy up my house for the sitter who will be spending the evening with the boys tomorrow. I must attend my DOT/DoE Bus Driver Education Class tomorrow night and Saturday. I know you will all be waiting with baited breath to hear all about what I have learned. I asked the bus barn lady if I needed to take anything with me to class to show I was registered or anything, she said, "Nope, just No Doze." Well, I think that says it all. Good night!

No comments: