
I am going pink instead of "autumnal" for the rest of the month. It is Breast Cancer Awareness month so I am going pink! I wore a pink sweater to school today and will probably try to incorporate a little pink here and there to remind myself and others how important awareness is! I had my girls checked this summer, my first mammo. It was piece of cake and I will not put off doing it again in 5 years. I much prefer a mammo to the colonoscopy that I am supposed to endure every 3-5 years. I really need to look back at my records and see if I am supposed to have that done next year or not. Aren't you happy to be in the know about my "tests?"
OK, off to follow up on some laundry that I started this morning. The boys are done with their homework so we need to kill some time before bed. Lots of time...
1 comment:
You know I love PINK not just MK pink but October Pink! I need to get out my comforter out with pink ribbons that Julie Made me:) Day 4, HELL Day 5 maybe better but Day 6 cant come soon enough... We had Tostito Chicken for dinner that was the best thing so far the dug in and ask for seconds. they never like my food. Note To Self: Always get out mothers recipes to feed kids...
Post a Comment