Monday, October 15, 2007

Whoosh, that was fun?


Here it is Monday already. Where did the weekend go? Saturday was a blur after the big shopping outing. Sunday came too early with wake-up calls from Will at 2 and 7, that would be AM! He had gotten over his gastro thing by mid day on Sunday. THANK YOU GOD! I was then able to clean to toilets and move on. I attempted to clean up my scrap space but that got a bit interrupted.


It seems that my amazingly wonderful mother, remember the one I couldn't recognize on Saturday, was so sick my dear dad had to take her to the ER! I hated living so far away even more! I was worried about her of course and could just not concentrate to organize and straighten. Instead, I putz around the house and played on the computer until my brother called back with the updates. Thanks Ben! Mom is on Cipro (sp?) for a few days and is on the mend. I didn't talk to her yet, but dad is seeing a bit of improvement. It is a slow comeback.


Well, once that was all worked out it was time for showers and final homework battles for the weekend. Once we got the boys to sleep, before 8PM, they needed a few extra minutes of sleep, I watched my Sunday shows. Desperate Housewives pulls me in but I just could never imagine living in a community so low on the moral spectrum. It is rampant immorality on Wysteria Lane. I got drawn in my Brothers and Sisters too. I did not watch it much last year, just enough to have a little clue, but this season had found me less able to get off my duff and head to bed. I just continue to sit and watch. It is what it is.


Fred left for S.C. this morning. He is there for the week so the boys and I will muddle through as usual. Cereal for dinner? Sure, it is fortified right? I had a HUGE lunch at Long John Silvers today. We went shopping this morning with S and K and then Mrs. P dropped S and I off at work. S's mom picked us up from work and we went to lunch then back to school. It was a nice treat for Monday even if we did miss cinnamon rolls in the cafeteria. They make REALLY yummy Cinnamon Rolls. I am not even close to hungry but I promise I will feed the boys!


OK, off to parent and check homework.

No comments: