Tuesday, October 2, 2007

I got the call

But was it even worth it? No. We will stay home tomorrow and hope that a days rest will be enough. Nic can represent for us at school. I had to reschedule one p/t conference with the TAG teacher but we can hopefully connect next week. In the meantime, we hang tight and relax.

Tomorrow is really a pretty good day for me to miss school. K is out tomorrow so her aide can take S to work and he won't even miss a beat. It is perhaps Divine intervention that it works out so well. Amen!

The update on the P/T conferences of last night is that my kids are pretty awesome. Will is doing even better than we imagined. We knew that he was very strong in math but it seems he is doing great work in reading too. Maybe it's because he wants to marry this very smart girl named Grace? Maybe it's genetic? Either way it works for me.

Nic is getting more settled with his new teacher. He had a bit of a rough start, forgetting lots of stuff and having a bit of trouble keeping quiet in the halls and stuff. I think he is coming around and that is music to my ears. He does great work and his grades reflect that he is doing all that he can.

I am blessed to be a mom to these great boys and for that I am so grateful. Again, can I get and AMEN?!?!?

AMEN!!!

No comments: