Thursday, October 25, 2007

On the move...


Got you thinking didn't I? You thought I was going to announce my new address didn't you? Well, not so fast people! We are just moving east this weekend for some time with family and friends who are just like family.


The boys and the dog and I are on our way to IN tomorrow around noon. I plan to go to work for the fun part of my day, that would be UNO at the nursing home and taking S to work. Once I get that taken care of I will go pick up my own kids, then the dog and head outta dodge.


I am hopeful that we will have an uneventful trip to and from with lots of mellow fun while we are there. The boys are excited to see cousins, grandparents and their god-brother while we are there. I am looking forward to the 36 hours between the two eight hour days of driving.


Fred is crazy busy at work so he will be busy busy busy here while we are away. Hopefully our being gone will give him less to be distracted by. He was super busy last weekend since I was attending my bus class all day Saturday. He should get a little break from us this weekend. It seems fair. He may try to get a couple of projects done around the house. I really have no expectations beyond him doing the laundry so we all have clean underwear for Monday. I know he can handle that!


Speaking of the bus class... I received in the mail today a certificate suitable for framing. I can not imagine who might actually do that, but I found it helpful that they marked where I could fold the paper so that I can frame it to wow all my peers. I suppose I'd be willing to show that bus driver certification off as soon as I get paid as a bus driver. Until then, back into the manila envelope it goes.


OK I am worn out! I can not wait till I get a good nights rest again. Will came in way early this morning and Fred has been sleeping poorly all week. His tossing and turning leads me to do the same. I'll be glad when his to do list is shorter and he is not so stressed. That leads to bad night for him. Poor guy needs a break, oh and I do to! I am off to see if I can get to sleep before him, maybe if I am deep enough into REM he won't bother me. Here's hoping!

No comments: